Sunday 8 January 2012

Frillies wish list- patchwork throws and bird print dresses

I thought write the things I am saving up to buy right now, after I made a promise to myself that I would buy more considered pieces rather then for the sake of it I've been making a list, but it seems to be getting bigger by the day...

First off is this stunningly colourful throw from Urban Outfitters, I've had my eye on this for a while now I think it will look perfect in our bedroom next to the vintage dark wood furniture we've got. Our bed on our next list to paint, it doesn't look right at the moment because it is pine, the bed in the picture below has inspired me to paint it white.  The room may not become matchy matchy but that's not our style anyway.


The AW11 collection by Nadinoo is breathtakingly gorgeous, all the prints are from Liberty and all the dresses are handmade in the UK. I have my eye on both these dresses, a little more then I would usually pay for a dress but I think the handmade in England tag warrants the purchase.



Nadinoo's AW11 film titled Sounds of the Woods is a great insight to the handwriting of the brand, whimsical, dreamy and shows off the new clothes in a great light.



Sounds of the Woods - Nadinoo AW11 Film from WishWishWish on Vimeo.

Next up is Orla Keily, I've been a big fan for some time after buying her book last year, the pictures and her print design are stunning, a modern day twist of the 60's/70's bohemia. Her clothing line is pretty special too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...