Wednesday 6 June 2012

Newquay Part 2 - The Park


So it was my birthday while we were away, I got this cute little badge from my friend Carly. I think she's trying to highlight my pea obsession (they are so yummy!).  After our surf lesson (thanks mum and dad), we asked the instructor where was good to eat.. I think it's always good to ask a local as they know the area best.  He recommended a cafe in a holiday park, we were a little apprehensive but when we turned up we instantly thought 'why didn't we stay here' it was dreamy.  The place is called The Park, it has yurts, airstreams and lodges all set in the beautiful cornish countryside.



Did I mention the food was pretty awesome too? All locally sourced meats and cheese with a lovely cornish beer to wash it down with!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...